Terms and Conditions
In order for Multi-Pillar Marketing, LLC to remain in business, all clients must agree and follow the terms of service laid out below.
Please note that Multi-Pillar Marketing, LLC reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time.
- All fees are due in US dollars when the project is complete and the clients accepts the work, not to exceed 6 months from start of project unless otherwise stated in the contract.
- Marketing fees are due at the start of each phase of the project. The next phase of each project will not start until the fees are paid.
- Website maintenance/minor graphic design projects are considered retainer-based projects and funds must be present in the client’s account before work is to commence.
- All design estimates under $500 are to be paid upfront. Any projects over $500 will require a 33% retainer at the start of the project. A second payment of 33% is due after the acceptance of the design layout. The balance will be due when the client has approved the final project with content in place, not to exceed 6 months.
- I reserve the right to activate the site only after the design fees have been paid in full. If the site is already active and payment has not been received, I reserve the right to deactivate it until such time as payment has been made in full.
- Please note your due date on your invoices. In order for Multi-Pillar Marketing to remain in business, any payments due must be made promptly. Delinquent bills will be assessed a 15% charge if payment is not received within 10 days of the due date. If an amount remains delinquent 30 days after its due date, an additional 5% penalty will be added for each month of delinquency. Please let me know in advance if you will have any trouble making your payment by the due date so that payment arrangements can be made.
- The client is to provide Multi-Pillar Marketing, LLC with the content to be used in their web design. The client represents to Multi-Pillar Marketing, LLC and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs,trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Multi-Pillar Marketing,LLC for inclusion in web pages are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Multi-Pillar Marketing, LLC from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client.
- The client is responsible for all aspects of the content of their pages and will hold Multi-Pillar Marketing, LLC harmless. Client agrees to indemnify and hold Multi-Pillar Marketing, LLC, its agents, officers, directors, employees, successors, and assigns harmless from any claims, losses or damages, including attorney’s fees, arising from any person’s use of client’s website. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the web pages and web site is with client. In no event will Multi-Pillar Marketing, LLC be liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these web pages or website, even if Multi-Pillar Marketing,LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- E-commerce use licensing fees are due in US dollars immediately and constitutes acceptance of all policies and terms.
- E-commerce use licensing fees are renewed on an annual basis and are due within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Secure transactions are only to be made with a Secure Server Certificate (SSL) and all transactions are the sole responsibility of the client.
- The client is responsible for all aspects of their e-commerce and will hold Multi-Pillar Marketing, LLC harmless. This includes but is not limited to compliance with all laws, taxes and tariffs that arise from electronic commerce.
- Multi-Pillar Marketing, LLC will acquire, on request, an Internet Domain Name on behalf of its client. Domain Name Registration fees are due immediately in US funds.
- Domain Name Registrations are renewed annually unless multiple years are paid in advance.
- Clients must inform Multi-Pillar Marketing, LLC in writing 30 days prior to canceling their domain name registrations.
- Domain name registration information is held in a public database. The client is to understand the public nature of this information and the laws governing domain name registration and will hold Multi-Pillar Marketing, LLC harmless.
- Hosting and related fees are due within 30 days of the invoice date in US dollars and constitute acceptance of all policies and service agreements.
- Optional monthly hosting fees are automatically billed to a credit card.
- It is the responsibility of the client to be in compliance at all times with Multi-Pillar Marketing, LLC’s acceptable use policy and to review it periodically for changes and revisions.
- Clients must inform Multi-Pillar Marketing, LLC in writing 30 days prior to canceling services.
- We reserve the right to suspend or cancel hosting services for accounts past due or for failure to comply with Multi-Pillar Marketing, LLC’s terms, conditions or policies.