Is your website a bit outdated?
TIME TO REFRESH YOUR WORDPRESS WEBSITE AND GET IT WORKING FOR YOU AGAIN!
Why should you schedule a Refresh your WordPress Website session?
If it has been a couple of years since you had your site built, there are bound to be some areas that could be improved to
- increase the effectiveness of your message
- make sure your content is up to date and relevant to what you offer
- create a pleasant user experience for your prospects and clients.
Most importantly –
Just like the software installed to run your computer, the scripts that run your WordPress website need to be updated on a regular basis.
Safety updates and patches are always being released to keep your website safe from hackers and scripts that can get into your site and wreak havoc.
If they aren’t updated regularly, you could open yourself and your clients to malware or your site crashing. Some hosts will even take your site down if it becomes compromised.
During your session, everything on your site will be updated for you and I’ll even give you options on how to keep things up to date on a regular basis.
How it works:
The Refresh your WordPress Website session will be conducted in a single day with a bonus follow up session to be used within 2 weeks of our original work day.
The day before our session, I will do a thorough, 30 Point Website Audit of your WordPress website and will have that typed up and sent to you to review during our session together.
On the day of our session, we’ll review your website audit together and discuss any changes that would be beneficial to your website.
We’ll review your current content and I’ll suggest any changes that would help clarify your message to your prospects/clients.
We’ll then take a break from our call so that, if needed, you can work on rewriting any content while I make any necessary backend website changes.
During this time I will also make the security updates to the scripts, plugins, & themes, cleaning up anything that isn’t needed, so your website runs smoothly and stays secure.
We’ll meet back on the phone after a couple of hours to review the updates and if you have changes to the content of the site, you’ll email that to me so I can update it on your site for you.
If I feel that your current theme is in need of an upgrade to make it mobile responsive and more user friendly to your visitors, we can discuss how to move forward with that as a separate project.
The investment for the Refresh your WordPress website session is $697.
What’s included in the Refresh your WordPress Website Session:
So what do you think?
Ready to get started?
If you are interested in working together, here’s how to get started.
- Fill out the Hire Us form below and then you’ll see a link to schedule a Discovery Session with Jenn so we can talk!
- During our call we’ll get to know each other a bit and see if we’d be a good fit to work together more in depth.
- If we both feel like it would be a great partnership, I’ll tell you how we move forward and start our project. If not, no hard feelings, I may even have a suggested colleague or other resources that I can recommend to you. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me.
Fill out Hire Us Form below